| by admin | No comments

How to get rid of your toy box killing all the life inside you

New Scientist magazine (November, 2014) was given the opportunity to interview one of the world’s leading experts on the toy box.

His name is Tim Gower, and he is the inventor of the toy killer, a machine that will kill all the plastic toys you buy in a matter of hours.

Tim has spent years working with his team at Gower Technologies to develop the device, which is made from a combination of plastic explosives and a battery that can last up to six weeks.

Gower says it is safe and effective.

What we are really after is to be able to remove the plastic from your toys.

He says that the toys that come into the shop, whether they are made out of plastic or plastic-based products, contain the very same chemicals that are present in the plastic.

These chemicals can then be used in a variety of ways.

Some are released from the plastic to create the effect of a popping sound, or from the chemicals to produce a certain kind of plastic that will cause a reaction.

Tim says he has a range of materials that can be used to manufacture this.

If we are not careful, we could be exposing children to a toxic cocktail.

He explains that in the US, toys are produced in a number of different ways, including: Plastic toys that are made of metal or ceramic, for example, but then put into a box that is plastic, then sealed in a plastic bag, which contains chemicals, such as ethylene glycol, to help it stick to the plastic packaging.

Plastic toys made from plastic.

A plastic toy that is made out a mixture of ethylene and propylene glycerin, which helps to create an effect of breaking apart the plastic, and then the plastic is poured into a bottle, then packed in a container with a lid and sealed.

The container is then put in a microwave oven, which can heat the mixture and then release chemicals in the process.

Plastic toy with a label like this.

The plastic toy is put into the microwave oven and then heated and then released into the air.

It is then exposed to the microwave.

Gowers claims that the only problem with the toys he makes is that some of them are more resistant to the chemicals that the machine releases.

The machine releases chemicals like ethylene, which are toxic.

But, Gowers says, if you look at the label it says: this toy contains chemicals which can cause birth defects, cancer and other illnesses.

So, it’s not an effective tool, he says.

In addition to the toxic chemicals released, there is the problem of mould.

There are different kinds of moulds that are produced inside a toy box, and sometimes they are released in the same container, but there is also a mould which can form in the mould in the lid and the bottle.

That is the one that Gowers is most worried about.

The problem is that mould can grow on a plastic toy, and that’s a problem.

If you take a toy that’s plastic, you can get mould, and if you put a plastic label on it, you will get mould.

You have to get that mould out.

And it is not easy to get mould out of a plastic box.

If it’s a very small plastic box, you just put a small piece of tape over it, and you will see that you can put mould in there.

But if it is a larger plastic box and you put plastic labels on the lid, you won’t see mould growing.

Genders is worried that there are chemicals in some toys, such a ones that come with a bottle.

The label can also cause problems, says Gowers.

Sometimes the toy comes with a plastic-plastic container, and the label contains chemicals.

When the chemicals come into contact with the plastic container, those chemicals can cause problems for the child.

For example, some chemicals can break down plastic toys that have plastic inside them.

And when the chemicals get into the plastic box of the plastic toy or bottle, the chemicals can come in contact with some of the chemicals, and cause harm to the child, says Tim Gowers, who is an expert on toys and health.

What you have is a mixture.

Some chemicals are in there that are not toxic, but some are, and when the mixture comes in contact, that can cause harm.

So it is important to have a safe way to remove these chemicals.

He points out that some chemicals that have been linked to cancer in children, for instance, have also been found in toys.

The most obvious problem with plastic toys, he explains, is that they are too fragile to be used properly.

“If you take one of these toys and you take it out, it can easily shatter, and they can’t be cleaned,” he says, adding that plastic toys should be stored in a closed plastic bag.

But Gowers also worries about the safety of the toys.

“We are not talking about the kind of toy that would be used as a toy, we